TO THE MOTOR INDUSTRY
WHO WE ARE
With 125 years of pioneering experience, A.H Peters Picca Bodies specialises in truck body and tipper design, construction, modification and repairs.
We understand that each vehicle is unique. Therefore, we run a workshop rather than a factory so we can work to your distinctive specifications.
From tippers, tabletops, pantechs and insulated bodies to tipping hoppers, bunded tabletops, three-way tippers and recycling bodies, we specialise in both standard and one-off designs, working with you from design to finished product.
We also make custom-designed features such as removable handrails, internal steps, load covers, folding steps, ramps and more.
Combining modern technology with decades of experience and old-fashioned principals of quality, honesty and integrity, we specialise in both steel and aluminium.
Contact new A.H Peters Picca Bodies owner Philip Crosse and his team on (02) 9709 5222 to arrange a quote.
Our construction process is flexible, allowing us to produce specialised bodies or modifications of standard bodies at competitive prices. Examples of special purpose bodies we have constructed include:
- Bunded tabletop trucks for carrying bulk paint. Any leakage of the paint is trapped in the integral bund tanks.
- Three way tippers for rail and general purpose applications. These can tip to either side or the rear as required.
- Trucks with integrated high capacity presses for changing forklift tyres.
- Tipping hoppers on utility chassis for collecting rubbish from narrow laneways and transferring it to a compactor.
- Paper and glass recycling bodies
- A frames for glaziers trucks
- Combination curtainside and insulated bodies for dry goods and frozen goods deliveries.
Contact new A.H Peters Picca Bodies owner Philip Crosse and his team to discuss your special requirements and a quote on:
Alternatively, ask your dealer to include a quote from A.H Peters in the financing of your truck.